BUSINESS, ECONOMY, EMPLOYMENT AND MARINE INFRASTRUCTURE
The members of our group are: Lyn Chapman, John Killick, Rachel Killick, Christopher Perkins, Celia Savage and Nicholas Trefusis (lead). Our task is to determine the main elements of the Parish economy by looking at:
- Public sector employment e.g. council services, education
- Private sector employment in SMEs, Micros and self employed, in all sectors
- Third sector and voluntary work
- Communications infrastructure supporting the working environment
- Business and Marine infrastructure assets
- Future economic development plans by employers
- Employment commuting patterns in the Parish.
We want to make sure that we develop policies for the NDP to support the economic future of the Parish.
If you have a business based in the Parish, work in the Parish or commute to work outside the Parish, then you can help us plan the future. Your opinions, thoughts and ideas are important to us.
You can contact us here.
Our future, our plan
News updates from the business group listed below:
The Regulation 14 Statutory Consultation on the Full Draft Plan closed at midnight on Friday 11 September, having opened on 13 July 2020. 828 Parishioners took the time to read the Plan, either online or with a paper copy. Of … Continue reading →
This week, from 10 October we start our series of public consultation meetings which will help form the policies that will appear in the Neighbourhood Development Plan. There are meetings about Housing Development and Affordable Housing, Business and Economy, Transport … Continue reading →